The North Rosslyn Civic Association members and associates live and work in that portion of the Rosslyn neighborhood located north of Wilson Boulevard, east of Quinn Street and south of Lee Highway. Our membership is diverse and inclusive representing our resident population.
• Meet, network and communicate with our neighbors and local businesses
• Express our interests and concerns regarding the community
• Collaborate with governmental officials and other civic organizations to improve our neighborhood
• Conserve and improve our neighborhood’s environment
• Provide leadership on issues that we care about